2009年9月1日火曜日

lsl SCRIPT contents into My Inventory

This is to help organize My Inventory.
Don't ask me to question the script.I'll never answer it.

Also, I may be wrong to also include in this blog.
When you used to hand, even if there is nothing,,,,
I will not bear the responsibility.

Thank you so much;D

PS
I want to find the MSExplorer-like functionality to the contents of the file.

-------------------
Contents
-------------------

/Ambient Sound

Album (Book)

/Cycle Textures

/Cycle Textures all sides

/Eraser

/Flashinig Floating Text

Flight Feather

/Floating text

/Floating text Remove

/Loop Sound

/Random Sound

/llSetPrimitiveParams

llSetTextureAnim swing

cross leg sit

Couple Poses

MessageLinked

Online Status Indicator

Post

RADIO

Sculp shape veiwer & copy Script

Sit Animation Script

Sit multi animation Script

Skirts Script

TouchFace No indicator

Texture Switcher

Texture view Script

Shutter

Stay in SIM

Visitor List Maker

Welcome Mat

YoutubeTV

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿